Chrono Tales - Online Browser-Based 3D MMORPG Game Review

Online Game User Ratings:
{[['']]}
Chrono Tales is a free-to-play online browser-based 3D MMORPG Game produced by Game DP. It comes with the variety of classes and characters to choose from and challenge exciting quests, tame mythological pets, forge legendary gear, etc. A free PvP gameplay of their online 3D game
allows players to challenge each other whenever they wish.

Game Features:

* Class: Chrono Tales offers five (5) distinct classes: Warrior, Mage, Assasin, Scholar and Priest.


5 classes
Class Description:

Warrior: Warriors are able to deal the greatest melee damage. In the face of a single target or a group of enemies, they can give overwhelming blows with their powerful weapons.

Mage: Mages master ranged AOE magical attacks and take perfect control of ice spells.

Assasin: Assassins always frighten their opponents with swift attacks. In the meantime, they can hardly be hit with their high dodge.

Scholar: Learned and humorous scholars specialize in ranged physical attacks and may cast a variety of self-developed devices to damage their foes.

Priest: Priests have a good command of unusual spells, which can place people in various states. Moreover, they are capable of reviving and curing people.

A unique set of classes with their legendary mount.

* Graphics: Game graphics is very nice. Since this is a 3D MMROPG, expect a heavy graphics. You need to have a good Graphics/Video card so that you can run the game smoothly. I am using a 256Mb Graphics card, and it seems that it cannot handle this game so game graphics turned into something like this ( See Image ). 


Screenshot # 1
As you can see, labels and texts became something like that. I can open other game menus but i cannot understand the description because of that. So you really need to have a at least 1GB of Graphics card.

* Game Interface: Game interface is just okay, everything is properly placed. Game menus can be found and understood easily. CT is a 3D MMORPG Game, from the moment you start playing, you can try and test it.

* Maps: For sure this game has lots of maps. In my case, I wasn't able to explore different maps because of the problem I have stated a while ago. Mostly, 3D Games has lots of exciting maps. It's a big big big frustration i am feeling right now because I lost the opportunity in seeking those Maps.

* Visual effects: I haven't explored the game well, but I think this game has a good visual effects ( My own opinion ). From the moment I started playing, everything is nice. In fact when I created the character, I stayed longer in there tried to test the visual effects. Grr! Anyways, let's just search some public Chrono Tales screenshots and post it here.

Screenshot # 2
My knowledge about this game is only up to here, so if you know something about this game, kindly share it so that all of us will know. It's nice to share our common interest, right? or If you want to Play or try the game, links are available below.


Visit Chrono Tale Online's Official Facebook Fanpage.






Likes: I was given the chance to play this game in a short period of time. So based on my short yet worthy game experience, I was convinced like the high definition 3D Graphics and the awesome visual effects ( Based on gathered Public Chrono Tales Screenshots ).  

Dislikes: So far, everything is just okay for me.

Summary: I give a partial ratings of 9/10 since I wasn't able to discover more things due to technical problem( Is it called technical problem? ). Be part of the reviews if you know something. So what's your opinion about this game?


Share it with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment