Blade Hunter - Online Browser-Based MMORPG Game Review

Online Game User Ratings:
{[['']]}
Blade Hunter is a free-to-play online browser-based MMORPG Game developed and produced by Reality Squared Games ( R2Games ). They need a classic hero in this dangerous world to fight against rising evils. Start your journey now and be the last man standing on the ground!

Game Features:

* Class: In Blade Hunter, there are four (4) unique classes you can choose from: Knight, Valkyrie, Rouge and Mechanist.

4 Classes
* Game Control: This game used a unique gameplay, you will really like it. You can move and fight using your keyboard. Move by pressing W, A, S, D and attack by pressing J, Jump and attack by pressing K,J. Well, I chose Rogue and when I engage in combat, It's like i'm playing Street fighter, Cool.

* Visual Effects: I like the visual effects of the game especially when you engage in battle, it's realistic.

* Game Interface: Woh it's very crowded here in my spot, players are just staying in one place and whats worse is that we all have the same looks, I mean the same appearance. It's hard to recognize which is my character and  I can't really find it unless I'll read the names. 


All class = 1 look
* Quest: Just like with other games, doing quest became easier because of the auto-path system. 

* Dungeons: Dungeons are just like engaging in normal combat. The only difference is dungeons have bosses.

* Combat: I can't imagine this 2D game has a nice feature of combat. Engage into your enemies directly and fight just like playing street fighter.


Combat System
* Other Things: For sure, there are still lots of things that i haven't discovered yet. I'll continue playing this game and see if I can discover something more. If you want to play or try the game, Links are available below.



Visit Blade Hunter Online's Official Website.





Summary: I rate this game as 6/10. The game is nice but I don't really like the appearance, all are just the same and no changes at all even if you change your equipments. So whats your opinion about this game?

Share it with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment