Wartune - Online Browser-Based MMORPG Game Review

Online Game User Ratings:
{[['']]}
Wartune is an online browser-based MMORPG strategy Game produced by Reality Squared Games ( R2Games ). It is one of the most exciting strategy browser-based MMORPGs. The tremendous action begins with the first click. Build your city, complete quests, participate in single and multi-player dungeons, battlegrounds and more! Be
amazed as you follow a captivating storyline with both turn-by-turn RPG adventure and building strategy.

Game Features:

* Class System: Wartune offers players Three (3) classes which includes Knight, Mage and Archer.



When loading screen appears, you won't feel bored because Wartune will offer you an entertainment game while waiting. If there's a loading issues, Wartune will offer a diagnostic system. This is probably great!

* Starting the Game: Starting the Game has become easier because of follow click guides and storylines. 

* Quest System: Quest system has been easier to complete because of quest tracker, once you've clicked the hyperlink quest button, it will automatically track the quest.

* Combat System: Wartune has somehow an alternate turn of combat. You just need to wait on your turn in order to attack. To select a skill, you just need to click or press its designated number in order to attack.




* Building: Wartune is more on building and upgrading your own city. It is also more on Adventures and your strategy skills will really be tested.




* Graphics: Graphics is good, but I think you still need to have a good Graphics/Video card in order to run the game well.

* Sound/Music: I love to listen on its background music, i feel very sleepy while writing this review. You should try it too, when you are in your city, the mellow music is so nice.

Wartune is more likely an RPG game because of follow click guides and storylines. At first, I stopped exploring different Maps because the game is just easy and simple. With all the information written in the guide, you can easily understand the game. But I was wrong, there are still more activities that awakes me when I tried to upgrade my buildings and recruit soldiers, I feel more excited on what should happen next. I continued my journey and discover new things such as Mining. Whats best in Wartune for me is the strategy it self.


Visit Wartune Online's Official Facebook Fanpage






Summary: I rate this game as 9/10. The games is nice, I like building and upgrading my own city, the visual effect is good, the background music is so relaxing, the game is well-developed and the storyline helps a lot. So what is your opinion about this game?
Share it with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment