Serenia Fantasy - Online Browser-Based RPG Game Review

Online Game User Ratings:
{[['']]}
Serenia Fantasy is a free-to-play online browser-based RPG Game produced by Game DP. Enter in the world of fantasy and 2D real-time combat. With unique artworks, special effects, and innovative gameplay features Serenia, a world know for its mystery and magic.

Game Features:

* Class: Serenia Fantasy offers three (3) classes: Warrior, Ranger, and Mage.


3 Classes
Class Description:

Warrior: Warriors are granted with High Attack, Defense and HP but lack in Dexterity and Mp.

Ranger: Rangers are granted with high Dexterity and HP but lack in Attack and Defense.

Mage: Mages are granted with high Dexterity and Mp but lack in Attack, Defense and HP.

Description is based on the diagram shown in every character. I think the stats are not properly distributed.

* Graphics: Serenia Fantasy has simple and light form of graphics. I think 256Mb Graphics card is now okay for this game. Of course, Graphics card with higher memory is always better.

* Game Interface: The game interface is just simple and ordinary yet clean to look at. It's a little bit similar to Pokemon. The only difference is the game menus I think. 


Interface
Try to see the black thing on the bottom-left portion of the image. The only thing is that it's not complete, I think developer should cover-up that thing because apparently it's not nice to look at. Let's try to have a closer look.


Interface #2
That blinking circle you see is a portal. So it means that you will be teleported into another map if you'll go there. The black thing can bother player's attention. Its not nice to look at, is it?

* Quest: SF has an Auto-path system, so doing quest has been easier to do. 

* Combat: SF's combat system is just good. You can use skills to attack the enemies. Speaking of enemies, they are so tiny and cute I guess.

* Events: I wasn't expecting that this game has many exciting daily events such as hunting and engaging in battlefields. SF has also weekly events such as Cross server battlefields and territory battle. Play and Try this game now!



Visit Serenia Fantasy Online's Official Facebook Fanpage.





Likes: Serenia Fantasy has lots of exciting features and adventures. What I like the most is the massive action when engaging in combat. With its simple and light form of graphics, you won't imagine how great this game is.

Dislikes: Serenia Fantasy is a good game. The only thing I don't like in this game is the black thing located at the edge of every map. However, this is still one of the best RPGs that has been ever made! 

Summary: I rate this game 9/10. The game is almost perfect for me, the only thing is that I deducted the 1 point rating because of black thingy. Rate and tell us your opinion about this game.


Share it with your friends :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest in my blog. I'm the author of this blog. The reason why i stopped posting is I can no longer access my account linked to this blog, I'm still trying to regain access to it, & hopefully i'll be able to.

    ReplyDelete