Drakensang - Online Browser-Based MMORPG Game Review

Online Game User Ratings:
{[['']]}
Drakensang is an online browser-based MMORPG game developed and produced by Bigpoint Games. It can also be played in your desktop. if you want to download the client version, you can download it in their official website. The time has come, become one of the strongest warrior and fight against darkness and evils in the world of
Drakensang!

Game Features:

I downloaded the client version, it's only an 8.5Mb file so why not download for better gameplay. If you want to play in your browser, you need to download the latest version of Java.

They can detect if which country you are currently playing, that's cool.


Client Version
* Server: Drakensang offers two (2) servers: Sigris, Khalys. I'll go in Sigris.



* Requirement: You must have a better Graphics/Video card because it won't run in 256Mb or below. Unfortunately, I am using a 256Mb Graphics card and so I am unable to play the game. I cannot explore more and give review in this game :( . Anyways, I'll just research little information about this game.



* Graphics: Expect a heavy graphics because it requires a better Graphics/Video Card. My confusion bothers me, imagining if what should the Game interface looks like. 

I searched the game in Facebook, and it's available but still i can't play it because of my Graphics card. Anyways, if you want to play Drakensang, then the link is available below.



Visit Drakensang Online's official Facebook Fanpage.



Summary: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to explore the game. So I cannot give my own comment and ratings. But based on the screenshots i have acquired, I think its a nice game. So what's your opinion about this game?
Share it with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment